Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welding Trailer

yes the trailer is all mig welded. As far as the trailblazer idea it sounds good, if ya need to do some welding where you can't get power or need a generator you're covered. I like having a portable especially with the LN-25
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Default littlefuzz

....here ya go bert, I walked all the way up to the shop this morning just to get these pics for you. And a few extra.....
    "Just for me?!!!" You just shared it with 10,000 others!!!!
    Great pics and I humble thank you
    Glad we share so much with others, that's why I'm hooked on this forum
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    ....here ya go bert, I walked all the way up to the shop this morning just to get these pics for you. And a few extra.....
    "Just for me?!!!" You just shared it with 10,000 others!!!!
    Great pics and I humble thank you
    Glad we share so much with others, that's why I'm hooked on this forum
    I had to go to the shop anyway (I ran out of beer at the house )
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Oh cool!!! You have "reefer" in your garage/shop???
    I'm not late...

Oh cool!!! You have "reefer" in your garage/shop???
    SAY WHAT No, beer. I ain't smoked reefer in 7-8 years and I'm only 26 (yesterday)
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
    No, sorry, "reefer" is the fridge in a resturaunt, taco bell, etc. Not talking about the other kind of reefer...Yeesh, I'm 46 and never called it that back in the day!!! I think only you guys on the mainland called it that
    I'm not late...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
    No, sorry, "reefer" is the fridge in a resturaunt, taco bell, etc. Not talking about the other kind of reefer...Yeesh, I'm 46 and never called it that back in the day!!! I think only you guys on the mainland called it that
    I never referred to it as that but some folks do, glad I got over it though. Oh, and **** yeah I got beer in the shop
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Default Blue!!!

It sure would look good ind blue!!! And whats that big red peice of crap on the end common get with the program!!!

Hey Lincoln makes good crap, I just prefer Miller over lincoln never did like the color red much Blue is a more peaceful calming color. It looks cool.

Talking

If You got rid of that damed red paper weight on the back of your trailer you'd be able to get better gas milage when pulling your awsome looking trailer. Heck you 'd even have room to put a welder on the back!