Porta-band
    grinders
    hand tools

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Green MT Welder View Post
    nice trailer !!! Drive a Lincoln weld with a MILLER
    LMAO! Thats awsome!

Default Trailer

Get with the pic kiddo............I can make a trailer beyond the 22 century............WHO THE **** CARES ?????????..........I hate to burst your bubble but your show boating here ........... I bought a trailer from a dealer 4 ( 750 .00 bucks ) and put all my equipment on it and modified it in 5 hours and was on my way ......... Why waste your time when ya can make money istead on wasting time ? ............ just telling ya............ all you young wipper snappers better learn ...... time is money

Default Showboat on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    ..........I hate to burst your bubble but your show boating here ...........
    I think someone's jealous.

Please continue to showboat, Fuzz. Nice trailer.
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

Talking

Get with the pic kiddo............I can make a trailer beyond the 22 century............WHO THE **** CARES ?????????..........I hate to burst your bubble but your show boating here ........... I bought a trailer from a dealer 4 ( 750 .00 bucks ) and put all my equipment on it and modified it in 5 hours and was on my way ......... Why waste your time when ya can make money istead on wasting time ? ............ just telling ya............ all you young wipper snappers better learn ...... time is money

Who spit in your bean kurd? You gonna blast everyone who post pics. of there projects on here?

Like the bottle clamps. I'd sure like to know how you made them and see some picts. I can't seem to get the bends right on the ones I'm trying to make. I don't have access to a good roller. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Sure time is money, I work on a contract basis too, but if you spend time building useful things like a welding trailer, then I look at it as a well spent investment that will help you make money in the long run. Plus, I've looked at some manufactured trailers, our ag-ed department just bought one for close to that same price to put our new Bobcat 225 on. I took one look at the thing and promptly announced that I wouldn't trust it to carry any of my equipment. The whole thing was built out of 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/8" angle. I'm sorry if folks don't agree with me, but I wouldn't trust this thing to haul any of my high dollar equipment, and all I gots is an old SA200 and a junk Ranger 8. I can build a trailer that is a **** of a lot stouter for a little more money and time invested, and feel confident going down the road that it's gonna safely carry my equipment and materials.

I guess what I'm tryin to say is nice trailer and equipment Fuzz, even if it is the wrong color. Keep posting pics of your work, the majority of us enjoy looking at others projects, and if Tom don't like it, who gives a ****! I hope to post some more of my own pics soon.
    At Home
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Performance Tools 6" Bench Grinder
    Craftsman Hand Tools
    Craftsman Cordless Drills

DeWalt Angle Grinder
    1976 AMC Jeep CJ7
    1980 Ford F150 Custom
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado C1500

At Work
    Miller Bobcat 250
    2 Miller MM251s
    2 Miller MM252s
    Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC

Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    Snap-On Flux Core Welding Machine

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
    Victor Torches

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4

Proud American Ham KE5TJA

Quote Originally Posted by bryce_burden View Post
    Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Sure time is money, I work on a contract basis too, but if you spend time building useful things like a welding trailer, then I look at it as a well spent investment that will help you make money in the long run. Plus, I've looked at some manufactured trailers, our ag-ed department just bought one for close to that same price to put our new Bobcat 225 on. I took one look at the thing and promptly announced that I wouldn't trust it to carry any of my equipment. The whole thing was built out of 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/8" angle. I'm sorry if folks don't agree with me, but I wouldn't trust this thing to haul any of my high dollar equipment, and all I gots is an old SA200 and a junk Ranger 8. I can build a trailer that is a **** of a lot stouter for a little more money and time invested, and feel confident going down the road that it's gonna safely carry my equipment and materials.

I guess what I'm tryin to say is nice trailer and equipment Fuzz, even if it is the wrong color. Keep posting pics of your work, the majority of us enjoy looking at others projects, and if Tom don't like it, who gives a ****! I hope to post some more of my own pics soon.
    Ya what he said well done!!!
    Miller Bobcat 250
    Victor O/A
    Chop Saw
    Porta-band
    grinders
    hand tools

Quote Originally Posted by Green MT Welder View Post
    Ya what he said well done!!!
    You like that do ya? Yeah i don't usually get like that with people, I'm most generally pretty easy goin, but when someone comes here and starts blastin people for showin their work to others, well it just kinda pisses me off i guess. A man should be proud of his work, and there's nothing wrong with showing it off to other people. I don't know about anyone else here, but I've seen Tom blast people for every little thing, and I don't feel that is right. I'll stand up to him and defend not only my work, but everyone else's as well. Maybe thats just my Okie roots coming through, but I'll do what I think is right, no matter what the situation is. I'm around people like him every day, and I'll stand right up to em and tell em what i think.
    At Home
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Performance Tools 6" Bench Grinder
    Craftsman Hand Tools
    Craftsman Cordless Drills

DeWalt Angle Grinder
    1976 AMC Jeep CJ7
    1980 Ford F150 Custom
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado C1500

At Work
    Miller Bobcat 250
    2 Miller MM251s
    2 Miller MM252s
    Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC

Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    Snap-On Flux Core Welding Machine

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
    Victor Torches

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4

Proud American Ham KE5TJA

Quote Originally Posted by bryce_burden View Post
    You like that do ya? Yeah i don't usually get like that with people, I'm most generally pretty easy goin, but when someone comes here and starts blastin people for showin their work to others, well it just kinda pisses me off i guess. A man should be proud of his work, and there's nothing wrong with showing it off to other people. I don't know about anyone else here, but I've seen Tom blast people for every little thing, and I don't feel that is right. I'll stand up to him and defend not only my work, but everyone else's as well. Maybe thats just my Okie roots coming through, but I'll do what I think is right, no matter what the situation is. I'm around people like him every day, and I'll stand right up to em and tell em what i think.
    Don't worry about that dude, some people get their joy from life by making other people mad, if he doesn't like the pics he shouldn't look and keep his negative comments to himself. I've seen some professional craftsmanship on this forum and always enjoy it I just hate it when people try to discourage others