Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welding Trailer

Hybrid View

Default Welding Trailer

Some of you may know me from other forums and have already seen this (I've seen several here that I recognize). But for those of you that haven't here's my trailer I built a while back. Oh I know this is a miller site but I got a really good deal on my red stuff

0620061129.jpg

DSCN0773.JPG

DSCN0774.JPG

DSCN0776.JPG

DSCN0778.JPG
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

More...
    DSCN0775.JPG

DSCN0777.JPG

0622060940.jpg

0614060744.jpg

BTW, my avatar is the SS hitch step that's going to be up for voting wed in the newletter for the miller challenge.
    Last edited by littlefuzz; 07-30-2007 at 02:51 AM.
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

That certainly is a nice looking trailer. Where did you get the cylinder clamps?

Quote Originally Posted by crawler View Post
    That certainly is a nice looking trailer. Where did you get the cylinder clamps?
    I made them of course I'll try to get some better pics of them if ya want. I wanted to be able to say i built everything on the trailer. I didn't build the toolbox though, I got it to cheap to pass up $50
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

nice trailer

Inferno Forge

Chris

Thumbs up

Great looking trailer.
    Rich Ferguson
    Sales Technician
    Jackson Welding Supply Co.
    "Keep America Strong.....Weld It"
    www.jacksonweldingsupply.com

Quote Originally Posted by littlefuzz View Post
    Oh I know this is a miller site but I got a really good deal on my red stuff
    Well at least you didn't put miller killer logos all over it My brother said he got a welding truck in at the ford dealership he works at yesterday with all lincoln equipment and miller killer logos that looked like the lincoln electric ones. Gosh I should go to work with him just to see all the cool cars and trucks he gets in there Now if just a few more welding rigs will come through
    welding...its awsome

Very nice trailer! I'm new to welding; I've completed an oxy class and a mig class at a local junior college and I'm about to start another mig/tig class.

A few questions: did you build your trailer with a mig? I'm considering buying a Miller Trailblazer 302 engine driven welder/generator, in part because it's so **** expensive to upgrade the wiring in my old house to run other welders. What do you think of the idea?

Thanks.

Jim (Irish Welder)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlefuzz View Post
    Some of you may know me from other forums and have already seen this (I've seen several here that I recognize). But for those of you that haven't here's my trailer I built a while back. Oh I know this is a miller site but I got a really good deal on my red stuff

0620061129.jpg

DSCN0773.JPG

DSCN0774.JPG

DSCN0776.JPG

DSCN0778.JPG

yes the trailer is all mig welded. As far as the trailblazer idea it sounds good, if ya need to do some welding where you can't get power or need a generator you're covered. I like having a portable especially with the LN-25
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

Default littlefuzz

....here ya go bert, I walked all the way up to the shop this morning just to get these pics for you. And a few extra.....
    "Just for me?!!!" You just shared it with 10,000 others!!!!
    Great pics and I humble thank you
    Glad we share so much with others, that's why I'm hooked on this forum
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time