Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello All

Default TopRet

First off, welcome to the board. Sorry about your loss, I hate thieves. I build a few trailers now and again so if you need any help or advice I'd be happy to try and help you out.
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Thank you Dabar39. I'm just kind of looking for ideas now for a new trailer. Before I retired I had bought a 12X6 and just built the racks myself. Now, I guess I'll try and build a nice one, not that the other wasn't nice......any pics you, or anyone else might have you may email me direct at vernonjones@uwmail.com

TopRet,
    Don't believe Dabar, he's awsome Like my neighbors dog telling my dog "yeah, I got a couple fleas..."
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by littlefuzz View Post
    Well I was going to ask if that was acetylene but the man just had his rig stolen and saying something now would be like asking a widow at her husbands funeral what she's gonna do with her husbands truck
    littlefuz,
    I got a pretty good chukcle out of that. I was trying to be as tactful as possible. I would hate to see the man redo his trailer and repeat it.
    Rich Ferguson
    Sales Technician
    Jackson Welding Supply Co.
    "Keep America Strong.....Weld It"
    www.jacksonweldingsupply.com

I won't do it again.......haha

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully insurance will cover most of your stuff.

I would have figured an old devil dog would be sleeping with one eye open and an M9 under his pillow. Retirement changes us all, I guess.

Semper FI (from a squid)

Good Luck.

Default haha

There is one under the bed......I just sleep a little harder now than I use to....
    I am STILL waiting on the Ins though.

Quote Originally Posted by TopRet View Post
    There is one under the bed......I just sleep a little harder now than I use to....
    I am STILL waiting on the Ins though.
    That's good, you deserve to.

Good luck on in Insurance, you got USAA? They are generally pretty good on home claims.

You might want to post some pictures of your rig on other welding sites like
    http://www.hobartwelders.com/mboard/...isplay.php?f=5
    Last edited by COFBack; 08-02-2007 at 08:47 AM. Reason: addition of info

Well don't forget shop floor talk www.shopfloortalk.com
    welding...its awsome

I don't have USAA for our "HOME" as they don't do "FARM" policies. I'm STILL waiting on them. I'm sure it has crossed the border by now.