Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just found this site as I was looking for welding trailer plans. I retired from the Marines back in 04 and started a small portable service. Everything was going GREAT untill last Sunday night when someone needed my rig more than I did. It was stolen from my house as my wife and I slept. I'll enclose a picture in case someone tries to sell you a nice rig. The Bobcat 250(SN LG001546) had less than 200 hrs on it as I had just traded in Jan. I live just outside of Ft. Worth, TX. Keep your eyes peeled.

I would try reposting the picture because its not showing up on my end. Thats a shame that it happened. Will insurence cover your supplies or at least your truck? Well sorry for the set back but welcome to the board
    welding...its awsome

I am not sure how to get a picture to load up on here?????

Default Thanks

I am working with the Ins now, I hope to hear something by midweek.

Down below the text box theres an option labeled manage atatchments
    Attached Images Attached Images
    welding...its awsome

Default I'll try again

I think I've got it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

yep you got er! sorry inside joke from my dads childhood
    welding...its awsome

TopRet,
    Sorry for your loss! Hope insurance goes well, but welcome to the board
    I'd post an ad/reward in the newspaper and the local welding shops/stores if they offered anyone to buy them, or have to fill up the tanks..., have your paperwork to verify serial #'s, cause I would think they sold all the parts seperately already.
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

That's sad Top, how about some particulars on the trailer, length/width, make if store bought, wood deck? I'll try to print the pic and post at the local dealers, but I'm afraid that sucker is across the border by now.

Three wks ago someone stole a friends new power stroke(w/paper plates) w/trailer, tractor from his house, twas parked under the car port which is attached to the house, hard for me to understand why he heard nothing. Two days later he had another power stroke. Another fellow out there lost his Al. horse trailer as well, cost ~$40. for cable and lock for me to use on my tractor, might slow 'um down a bit.
    Good luck
    L*S

Weve had 4wheelers stolen and pushed right out of our yard before threw several fields to a local asphalt road. Although our tractor is safe even though we leave it in the sideyard instead of the field now cause its to much of a piece of junk to get started for anyone else and there is usually a truck blockin it, it does have a rebuilt engine only couple hours on er but the battery is completely junk
    welding...its awsome