Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking ITS A BOY !!! and we are home at last.

well all is well here and our newest little one ( Dillan) is Happy and healthy, and yep its another boy.
    here are a few quick shots of the lil guy at about 6 Hrs old.
    7lbs, 10 Oz's 20 inches long/tall.

thats 1 lbs, 3 Oz's larger than both his brothers, that were 2 1/2 weeks early ( or 9 months 1 1/2 weeks carried) Dillan was 10 months 3 days and we induced labor to keep him from getting any larger. good thing we did too.

Mom is also doing great. b rest feeding is off to a great start, eating dose not seem to be a problem with this guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fun4now; 01-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Congrats!!!!!
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Thumbs up "New Years Baby"

That's Great! Looks real healthy. Keep him warm!

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Thumbs up

JAMES:
    Congratulations to you and the Mrs.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

Congradulations on a proud day in your lives.Wishing you all the best from Canuckland
    252 Miller Mig
    180 Synchrowave
    R - 45 Milling Machine
    Kingston 1100 Lathe
    Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

James, Congratulations on the arrival of the youngin....................Let the sleepless nights begin
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Id have to say there must have been a sleepless night about 10 months ago!

My wife left me a 0430 this morning to go collect a new grandson. The caller said, "I think Im in labor".
    Who do you call when the lawmakers ignore the law?

Miller AC/DC Thunderbolt 225
    Miller 180 w/Autoset
    Old cutting torch on LPG

Default Congrats!

Glad to hear all is well and congrats! He's very cute, he doesn't even have that "newborn" look about him.

Congratulations
    Glad all is well

Do they make hoods his size?

thanks guy's.
    yep the sleepless nights has started, i'm off to get a swing for him this morning. the smallest one in the house sets all the rules. amazing how such big noises can come out of such a little package.............. must be an inverter model.

he was an induced birth, so once it got started it went fast. he did have the squished out of shape head thing going on, but it straitened out real fast. he probably used the milk he was getting from mom to inflate it back into shape. cuzz we have no idea where he was putting it all. right out of the box he was chowing down and just didn't want to stop. he would eat till he fell asleep, then when mom went to get him off the food bar he would wake up and fight to stay on and drink till he fell asleep again. food seemed to be the only thing on his mind.

no point looking for a small enough hood, mom wont let me have him till he is about 2-2 1/2 . you know about the time he starts to figure out dad just may have cooler toys than mom has to offer. and there is greasy, dirty and slimy stuff too.

every one is doing great and the big brothers are being great about having a new lil brother.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES