Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks one heck of a lot better than anything I've ever seen with a wooden handle on it!!! I'll bet it does what it's intended to do.

You can buy, or make, tire chains for fork lift tires.

JTMcC.
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.

looks pretty good. hope it works out ok for you
    Dylan

RED BIRD WELDING

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"

HH-140
    Crappy stick welder
    Victor supper range II
    Makita grinder
    more stuff i don't feel like listing.

A few co's make them. There's one with a cool video - works great! ChinookForkPlow.com - yours is built like a tank though!

If this was mine I would add a bolt on cutting edge to the bottom. Other than that I like this.
    Millermatic 185 + Shopping cart .. cart
    Metabo 4 1/2" grinders.
    Milwaukee v18 cordless drills and jobsite radio!

someone already said it but if you hit something solid with that at speed somebody might get jacked up.

youll probably need enough weight on the front of it to get it to go that it wont steer. atv chains work but make for a bumpy ride. studs work too but you have to be easy on the throttle or you just rip them out.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137