Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking ITS A BOY !!!!!! and we are home at last.

well all is well here and our newest little one ( Dillan) is Happy and healthy, and yep its another boy.
    here are a few quick shots of the lil guy at about 6 Hrs old.
    7lbs, 10 Oz's 20 inches long/tall.

thats 1 lbs, 3 Oz's larger than both his brothers, that were 2 1/2 weeks early ( or 9 months 1 1/2 weeks carried) Dillan was 10 months 3 days and we induced labor to keep him from getting any larger. good thing we did too.

Mom is also doing great. b rest feeding is off to a great start, eating dose not seem to be a problem with this guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Great to hear some good news! Congradulations!
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 175
    Spectrum 375
    All kinds of Smith OA gear

James,
    just wanted to give a shoutout to you to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Congratulation!
    AutoArc 230 (MM 210)
    3035 spoolgun
    Spectrum 625
    Dialarc HF w/Coolmate 4

Congratulations to you and your family! Glad everything went okay with the delivery.

The doctor had my son due to be delivered the last part of December, he wasn't born until the 22nd of March. That was just over 30 years ago, he wasn't really that late, the doctor was just off that far on the due date.

Congratulations James! Our first was 7lbs, 3oz I think and our third was 10lbs something. Don't remember the stats on the second and fourth though.

Beautiful little boy there for sure!
    MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180 SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
    *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
    *HF-251D-1
    *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
    PakMaster 100XL
    Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110

thanks every one.
    i even managed to get some sleep last night, there is a first for every thing.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by duaneb55 View Post
    Congratulations James! Our first was 7lbs, 3oz I think and our third was 10lbs something. Don't remember the stats on the second and fourth though.

Beautiful little boy there for sure!
    You getting ready for #5? or did you just forget to mention him!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Congrats James!!!
    Very happy to hear the great news.
    Take care,
    Randy
    5 Passport Pluses
    2 MM 212's
    MM 210
    MM 251 MIA
    MM 350 P w/Python
    Syncrowave 250