Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thats a pretty good one dabar39.
    I have a good friend that owns a weld shop and I like how he deals with prospective employees. He'll have a guy come into his shop and tell him how good of a weldor he is. So my friend will hand him a plan drawing point out where the steel rack and equipment is and tell him "Come get me when you've finished this project and we'll see just how good a weldor you are." Not an overly complicated project, he just wants to see if they can read a simple print, cut the material on the saw, tack it together and weld it up. Most guys leave after about 20 minutes of scratching their head and wandering aimlessly around the shop.
    Rich Ferguson
    Sales Technician
    Jackson Welding Supply Co.
    "Keep America Strong.....Weld It"
    www.jacksonweldingsupply.com

jw, thanks for the tip ! In the future, I'll be able to use it!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, he COULD have been a trigger-puller, but GOSH, you mentioned that he seemed satisfied with the weld/welds/bird cr8p!!!! At the LEAST, one would know that BOTH metals are supposed to be tied in...T-O-G-T-H-E-R!!!
    Well, thanks for the laughs...KEEP 'UM COMING!!!!!!!
    Oh, if you you haven't thrown out the contact info, I would LOVE to hear what his old employer says!!! That would be a great part 2 to this story!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-GMAW View Post
    Can you give me his phone #? I need a clown for my lil sisters birthday party. What a joke, I hope you didn't let him leave without giving him an earfull. You should probably let the D.O.T. know about his work.
    I think James may be available, seeing he couldn't find me (and ate my lunch), I couldn't hire him, so I'm thinking he may fit the clown position you have available. LOL: Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Ahaha ouch james Depends is this one of the parties where the clown ends up beatin and thrown by the end of the party
    welding...its awsome

Default Anti-GMAW

I'll even volunteer bert or weld_13 as the pinata for your sisters party
    Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

HEY!!! How'd my name get involved in this!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I 2nd the motion to use JAMES!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...

Yeh wowowowoo can't we work this out fellas I was just jokin
    welding...its awsome

On second thought go ahead and take bert
    welding...its awsome

oh look, the PUNK has spoken!!!
    I'm not late...

Oh bring it on! pinyatta
    welding...its awsome