Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default Guy came in today looking for a job,

He also left here today looking for a job. I even advised him he should look into a different line of work.

When he came in he says he's got 20 some odd years experience building trailers and he's one of the best guys around, blah... blah....blah....
    As soon as he said I won't find anyone better than him I knew he didn't know squat or wasn't worth a darn. Just to humor him I had him go into the scrap bin and grab a couple pieces to join together. He used my thunderbolt ac/dc stick to burn some 6013 and 6011 rods. The first pics are the 6013 and the last ones are the 6011's.

My God it's scary knowing their is work out there performed by this guy. Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Now thats what I call pathetic. To me it looks like a huge bird came and took a c*@p on it but thats just my opinion
    welding...its awsome

Cool

What's really scarry is his trailer's going down the highway ...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

he calls that a weld??????? wat the ?

Inferno Forge

Chris

YIKES!!, I hope he took your advise and finds another line of work
    Trailblazer 302G
    MM 210 with spool gun
    Thermal Arc Heffty2 CC/CV suitcase
    Smith torches
    Porter Cable 14" carbide chop saw
    griders and hand tools coming out the WAZOO

I owe! I owe! so off to work I go!

thats scary for shore. he said he had 20 some years of welding?? just think how many of them trailors are out there with his so called welds on them.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

may be 20 minutes or secounds !!!! hahahaha

Inferno Forge

Chris

Guys like that just tic me off

I have an auto repair shop and our industry is flooded with these idiots talking the big talk but when it comes to putting out they can't handle even the smpliest task professionally. You shake your head and wounder how they can find anyone who will hire them and risk the companies reputation.

Can you give me his phone #? I need a clown for my lil sisters birthday party. What a joke, I hope you didn't let him leave without giving him an earfull. You should probably let the D.O.T. know about his work.

probably worked as a jig monkey in a mig only shop, i know a few like that, couldnt burn a rod, or run tig to save there life
    mm210
    maxstar 150