Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
 
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: bad ratio

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dallas tx
    Posts
    325

    Default

    no no no you run and grab the caulking gun and set the trigger to pulse ,and let er rip

    give me a call ,and ill come over and show you how to do it
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welderman23 View Post
    no no no you run and grab the caulking gun and set the trigger to pulse ,and let er rip

    give me a call ,and ill come over and show you how to do it
    I don't have the money you do!!!!! I just have the $20 gun.....no pulse
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I don't have the money you do!!!!! I just have the $20 gun.....no pulse
    Easy to make a home made pulser for the caulk gun.


    had a railing in a healthclub break. Came to reweld the failed corner and found that it was only tacked up only where the metal met. I say where as the pipes were cut flat and sort of fishmouthed a little with a grinder. then large amounts of latex caulk were gobbed on and smoothed out before everything was painted. Looked good but you could kick a railing pipe and an end would break free.
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicegrip View Post
    Easy to make a home made pulser for the caulk gun.


    had a railing in a healthclub break. Came to reweld the failed corner and found that it was only tacked up only where the metal met. I say where as the pipes were cut flat and sort of fishmouthed a little with a grinder. then large amounts of latex caulk were gobbed on and smoothed out before everything was painted. Looked good but you could kick a railing pipe and an end would break free.
    wow! Look at the rest of the railing, find all the "welds" and you got yourself a good job to make that thing safe!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.