Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shop Tray

Cool Shop Tray

Here is a shop tray, I built this because I'm tired of always having to run back to my tool box.So now I just load up my tray and away I go.After I started building this another co-worker of mine wanted one so now it's a bit of a game who can add the best accessories but I'm in welding and he is in machanics so I guess we will both end up with pretty good carts.
    It's still work in progress though
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool Shop Tray

Here's a few more pics of my cart still not done

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Darmik I really the the one with Dimondplate but they all look unbelieveable! good work.

Thumbs up

those look great. Like the coffee cup holder. thanks for sharing
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Cool A Few more pics

Well I dont think I can add much more to this I am going to try to add a lid holder under the table but it's hard to do this under the radar.However the boss has noticed this hey where did this come from? I dont know

you should tell the boss you made it to save time wile working, he might have you make a few more to get every one going a lil faster. i cant see hime having a problem with it, it looks like its a great time saver and bosses like that kind of stuff.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Accessories

If the challenge is to add accessories.
    How about a small electric motor and radio control so that it can follow you around the shop

i built one cart out of my engine stand the was sitting in the corner collecting dust got a full sheet pan (25*19) made an bracket and bolted it on! if i need the stand just on bolt the tray and bolt up the motor
    miller 330 a/pb tig miller 175 mig
    student and hobbiest

Cool Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by BeZe View Post
    If the challenge is to add accessories.
    How about a small electric motor and radio control so that it can follow you around the shop
    Accessories Hey do you work at the same place I do ? that's what the other guy's said yesterday It's fun. I do have one problem though no no not me my cart I need a 1 3/4" OD X 18" Long lose spring because I can pin it at 4 different heights but right now it's to heavy with all my stuff on it.I would like to push down on the spring and pin in stead.

get a shock off an old office chair to use for up and down ajustment.
    the spring would be too much truble to try to get right.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES