Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Still waiting in Calgary, AB. Getting excited seeing as how others have started to receive them.
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

All tape measures were shipped out by 3/10. However, the last batch did contain many of the Canadian users as we had to complete customs paperwork. They were shipped by standard mail...you should see them shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Default Just got mine!

I'm in Bangalore, India, and I just got my tape measure today. It's great. Thanks a lot!

Hi
    I got my tape last thrusday I'm in Australia

thank you very much Miller
    I like most here appreciate a big company going to this trouble
    for people that support them
    dosn't happen much here in Australia I've been welding 27 yrs and i think the best any aussie welding company has given was a hat and not a every good one at that

thanks again Miller

just got mine here in Nova Scotia, thanks Miller

Charles

Default Got Mine!

Received my tape measure in the mail yesterday.
    Free stuff is so cool.
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force

Thanks Miller!! I just got my tape in the mail (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada). To be honest I was looking at buying a new Lincoln stick welder (I already own a Cricket XL, and it's been very good to me for a long time, and a new Miller auto-darkening helmet, perhaps the best thing I ever bought!) BUT with customer support and appreciation like Miller, forget the lincoln....I'll be buying MILLER.... a DVI or possibly a thunderbolt (we'll see how the cash flow is )

Thanks again Miller...

Jeff...