Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Welding Helmets

well, it's only the contractor's package. Cant afford the water-cooled torch and the water-cooler... Maybe next tent sale
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I still your lucky to be pickin one up at all compared to me. I'm on a farm/hobby bugget so it doesn't go too far definetly not that far.
    welding...its awsome

Well buddy, I have a LOT of bills, and just paying the minimum on them
    Told my wife after I get a certain amount of stuff, the rest of my paycheck will go towards bills and if I want more play money, I'll have to make/weld and sell stuff. that's why I'm collecting info on everything you guys do! I REALLY would like to make the POW/MIA that fun4now did ......
    I'm not late...

Thats part of the reason I'm doin the horseshoe stuff so I can make some money to finish projects cause could do a lot with the right materials but don't have the $. I think I might work on finishing my go cart tomorrow but am going to rework some stuff first.
    welding...its awsome

Bert, if you have a plasma cutter the POW*MIA flag holders i make are easy just time consuming.
    i just took a pic of my flag and then blew it up to the size i wanted, printed it and used carbon papper to transfer the design. then an engraver so it would stay wile cutting and then cut it.
    i have the BWE (in the pic of my old cart) and like it a lot. no problems when TIGing with it or using it out in the sun. its been great. a bit expensive but i would do it again in a sec. if anything happend to this one. some one steeling it is the only problem i can see having with it and my puppy keeps the odds of that low.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

....I have the BWE (in the pic of my old cart) and like it a lot.
    what's BWE??
    I'm not late...

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    what's BWE??
    "Big Window miller Elite" autodarkening helmets

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...mets/elite.php

After reading the previous page, I just realised that you are familiar with the BWE helmets - just not the acronym
    Last edited by grumpy42; 07-31-2007 at 06:52 AM.
    Dynasty 200DX
    MM252 w/ Spoolmatic 30A
    Spectrum 675

Thumbs up

yep what he said. BWE is the miller "Big Window miller Elite" autodarkening helmets. top dog in there set. like grumpy42 said i figured you would get it if you had been looking at them. every one just calls them BWE on here.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    I still your lucky to be pickin one up at all compared to me. I'm on a farm/hobby bugget so it doesn't go too far definetly not that far.
    same here, nice cart James

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    Thats part of the reason I'm doin the horseshoe stuff so I can make some money to finish projects cause could do a lot with the right materials but don't have the $. I think I might work on finishing my go cart tomorrow but am going to rework some stuff first.
    That is how I `am , going to get some new horse shoe s in a little while and the old shoes are still in the works the farrier I getting them from works with my dad I think he is getting them today, then I starting blacksmithing , this is some thing I have always wanted to do

Inferno Forge

Chris