Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Welding Helmets

now all i need to do is find the time to play with it.
    i picked up a wood lath about 3 months ago and still have only played with it for about 20 minuets.
    too much garbage falling apart around her i have to fix to leave me much time to play.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    yes they are both bearings, and yes it was a helmit thread. but the helmit stuff seems to have burned out or maybee we just got side tracked. .......... .....aaaaa, it happens, just go with it. comment's or question's on eather one welcome.
    you must've forgot spell check again
    Dewayne Sullivan
    Dixieland Welding
    Lewisburg, TN

.shh.......it happens.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Yeh I think the helmets thing is kinda done with but the horseshoe thread is still on track
    welding...its awsome

Yeap thats right !j/k

Inferno Forge

Chris

thanks James!! 'ppreciate it !!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

welding depot and cyberweld both have a decent selection of jackson fixed shade hoods at decent prices, but any welding supply should be able to get any jackson you want (depending on what their supplier carries) all of their designs are available in fixed shade

Personally I want their newest one, cut weld and grind, with the largest viewing area in an auto-darkening hood, and the hood weighs six ounces

Mostly I use my pancake with a shade 10 autodark, weighs almost nothing, excellent overhead protection, no glare from the sun, or other welders, no flopping around
    Lincoln: Eagle 10,000, Weld-Pak HD, Weld-Pak 155, AC-225, LN-25 wirefeeder
    Miller: Syncrowave 250DX Tigrunner
    Westinghouse: 400+ amp AC
    ThermalArc Handy wirefeeder
    1 Harris, 3 Victor O/A rigs
    Arcair gouger
    Too many other power toys to list.

Do it right, do it once. And in all things ya get what ya pay for.