Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default My recent stainless project

Well I had a customer come in asking for some modification to a new commercial sink. I guess he ordered the sink with the bowl welding in but for some reason they didn't do it. I was pretty happy with the end results and thought i would share. Just for the record i am a Mechanical contractor not a welder by trade. I have been welding for a couple years just as a hobby for my own projects but enjoy doing these small projects. Anyways here are the pics.

Josh

Thumbs up Wow!

Josh: Very nice job! Is that for a restaurant, or a grocery store produce department? Your Dynasty is working flawlessly

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Quote Originally Posted by davedarragh View Post
    Josh: Very nice job! Is that for a restaurant, or a grocery store produce department? Your Dynasty is working flawlessly

Dave
    Thanks Dave! I believe it was for a restaurant. Yeah i love the dynasty. When i first was looking for a tig welder i heard mixed reviews with the dynasty and was a little worried i wasted a couple thousand dollars. Now i wouldn't trade it for anything.

Thumbs up

Very nice job! I'm sure they were very pleased.....

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137