Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast

TopRet,
    thanks for the tip
    Weld 13, I think that lampstand would sell better Just a thought...why don't you make a napkin holder (3 horses) AND a lampstand? (5 horses)...
    lampkit ain't that expensive, and you can get a nice lampshade at goodwill or salvation army or the 5 and dime....
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Heres what I have made so far
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by weld_13; 08-01-2007 at 09:46 PM.
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    TopRet,
    thanks for the tip
    Weld 13, I think that lampstand would sell better Just a thought...why don't you make a napkin holder (3 horses) AND a lampstand? (5 horses)...
    lampkit ain't that expensive, and you can get a nice lampshade at goodwill or salvation army or the 5 and dime....
    So do you mean make like a table lamp? Thats a good idea might just rip one down I have though
    welding...its awsome

Fast and great job on both pieces!!!!! Personally, I would grind down the weld a little, looks a little lumpy Darn good job though!!!!!!! Stripping down an old lamp is a GREAT idea! Just use the parts off that
    Good job!!!
    I'm not late...

I just put stuff up on ebay and think that idea is in the hole cause of shipping prices
    welding...its awsome

Don't worry about the shipping prices! I heard if you made the price include shipping, people don't like it as much! weird....what's the link to it? I'd like to track it
    I'm not late...

i dont supose you could resize your pic's a bit befor posting them?? you are killing me with the large pic's i cant load them without a huge wait.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fun4now; 08-03-2007 at 01:08 AM.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Bert is right about shipping, If my guess is right that horseshoe is going to cost about between 5 and 7 dollars to ship anywhere in the u.s. so if you start bidding out at that price chances are it wont get any hits. I have found that if you use the shipping calculator on your auction you will have more success as people feel they are not being took by shipping prices. anytime someone offers FREE shipping you know they have it marked up so they dont take any loss.

I made a napkin holder,hot skillet thing so far, next I going to make a toliet paper holder , I will try to have pics in the next little bit

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Iron man View Post
    Bert is right about shipping, If my guess is right that horseshoe is going to cost about between 5 and 7 dollars to ship anywhere in the u.s. so if you start bidding out at that price chances are it wont get any hits. I have found that if you use the shipping calculator on your auction you will have more success as people feel they are not being took by shipping prices. anytime someone offers FREE shipping you know they have it marked up so they dont take any loss.
    NO It only weighs about 2 pounds and I checked shipping to wireburner and it was close to $40
    welding...its awsome