Inferno Forge

Chris

Alright will do. If anyone else wants em Ill send them just let me know
    welding...its awsome

why cant you post them ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I will see if I can but there like 15 photos so I will do mutliples and it was easier to download through an email but will put em on later gonna go work on stuff now
    welding...its awsome

got a hott skillet thing made and a napkin holder built i build somthing else in a little bit

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    Alright will do. If anyone else wants em Ill send them just let me know
    Could I get a copy?
    Thanks.

Yeh but its going to take me a minute to put all the pics in seperate files so I can upload them if you would like an email of them I could do that also? I might be able to put them all up because there in a word document and I'm not shure if I can post that or not but will try.
    welding...its awsome

Talking Bert

To run your cord down the back, put horse shoe nails through the front and bent it over to hold the cord. It hides the cord real nice.

my computer would crash trying to download a large e-mail file on dial up. it screws me up when i get a large file.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

No biggie it's only 180kb. I'm still tryin to get em on the board but still haven problems I'll try to compress it more but I don't know how the pics will come out
    welding...its awsome