Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Well, if you're gonna "show me off", after looking at TopRet's stuff, you better step it up and make it look as nice as his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Well goin to get shoes tomorrow finally. Don't know how many I can afford but will see.
    welding...its awsome

i got 12 h. shoes going to make something in a while

Inferno Forge

Chris

Exclamation

got 12 h. shoes going to make something in a while
    beter be car-full thats how you end up with a huge pile of crap and nothing made. mom( or the wife) will be yelling at you about the mess all the time, not thats its ever happend to me.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

na i will just got to have someone here,that sinks

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    na i will just got to have someone here,that sinks
    What do you mean someone at home while you weld? My mom told I could while she was gone just as long as I don't burn anything up or down and if I do she doesn't want to know about it. Just picked up some shoes from the farrier supply place at a $1 a piece and some cheapo krylon
    welding...its awsome

that a big 10/4

Inferno Forge

Chris

Well my dads in town anyways and hes not doin any work locally right now just lookin over work stuff an conference calls so hes gonna be home and my mom is too anyway so I'm free to weld away anyways. I gotta think of what I want to make first though cause I only 8 shoes cause thats all I could affored. Do yall have any suggestions on what to make first?
    welding...its awsome

make this wind chime it`s easy or a napkin holder
    Attached Images Attached Images

Inferno Forge

Chris

Well after thinkin about it I started on the napkin holder. If you want I have pics of a whole bunch of ideas I had I can email you if you want?
    welding...its awsome