Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    yeh but they won't exactly have 250v power there to just let you use for free
    yeah i hear that!

Inferno Forge

Chris

Default Pics

While I was still active duty I made tons of stuff out of horse shoes, lamps, hoof pics, letter openers, picture frames, paper towel holders, napkin holders, hotplate holders....the list could go on and on. If you would like some pics I'd be happy to send them to you or post them on here. As for price if you buy them by the "keg" (about 25 lbs for 1/4 keg) it is a LOT cheeper!! also you can find ferriers(horse shoers) that will give you old ones.

I please I would appretiate any ideas pictures. Thanks
    welding...its awsome

TopRet: SHOW US THE PICS!!!
    Weld13, $100 is a LOT! Our swap meet, and the one in Orlando where my in-laws are, is $25/day for a booth!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Yeh but the ones at the fair here...yeesh. I believe its a couple grand a week.
    welding...its awsome

couple grand: that's normal...We have different expos here at the convention center and other places...Runs between $500 to a $1,500 for a weekend per booth, depending on location. You have a few thousand people walking past your stuff, vs 50 people at the farmer's market
    I'm not late...

our flea market is a bummer. not enough people and defenetly no one willing to pony up any $$.
    $25 a day.(waisted)
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

That's one thing good in living in a populated area! Housing and other things stink, 'cause prices are sky high, but other venues, like different places to sell stuff, are pretty easy to come by...But there is SO much competition, it's a buyer's choice! That's why work has to be good quality! Oh, I take that back, the rich people are still buying c*ap from Ross's and Wallmart
    I'm not late...

Yeh but in the city I will probly get asked how did I make them? Of course I will answere welding and will probly have dude who knows nothing aobut it except its welding or some idiot looking at me like what?
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by TopRet View Post
    While I was still active duty I made tons of stuff out of horse shoes, lamps, hoof pics, letter openers, picture frames, paper towel holders, napkin holders, hotplate holders....the list could go on and on. If you would like some pics I'd be happy to send them to you or post them on here. As for price if you buy them by the "keg" (about 25 lbs for 1/4 keg) it is a LOT cheeper!! also you can find ferriers(horse shoers) that will give you old ones.
    please post them , I find a local farreier to get old ones from

Inferno Forge

Chris