Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

haha. yeh I would be tempted to set up my own workshop there even if they didn't allow an enclosed welding booth just a table and vise torch maybe so people know how its made and what there buyin to give them some sense of security
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    haha. yeh I would be tempted to set up my own workshop there even if they didn't allow an enclosed welding booth just a table and vise torch maybe so people know how its made and what there buyin to give them some sense of security
    heck I take everthing hahaha

Inferno Forge

Chris

Yeh but the second you start firin stuff up without approval you can say goodbye to the craft show and your refund
    welding...its awsome

that woul be my luck, if it wasn`t 4 bad luck i wouldn`t have any

Inferno Forge

Chris

Yeh but the second you start firin stuff up without approval you can say goodbye to the craft show and your refund
    i i would and they wouldn`t say anything and some one would fake haveing flash burn and sue

Inferno Forge

Chris

if you want to show whats involved bring some in progress work. fireing up a welder in a public place is a risky venture at best. not to mention the only way to show it would be to hand out hood's to every one wile you welded. not a verry good idea. stick to just making a quality product and be shore they know you made it from scratch. that should be fine.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    if you want to show whats involved bring some in progress work. fireing up a welder in a public place is a risky venture at best. not to mention the only way to show it would be to hand out hood's to every one wile you welded. not a verry good idea. stick to just making a quality product and be shore they know you made it from scratch. that should be fine.
    yeah we was just joking around haha

Inferno Forge

Chris

Well hey shoot if I can find a show that will let me set up and covered welding booth inside my own rented booth I'm gonna jump on it
    welding...its awsome

Well hey shoot if I can find a show that will let me set up and covered welding booth inside my own rented booth I'm gonna jump on it
    same here!

Inferno Forge

Chris

yeh but they won't exactly have 250v power there to just let you use for free
    welding...its awsome