Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Talking jackpot!

Well fellas I did some lookin and it turns out I can get shoes for $2.60 a pair from a local farrier supplier yess! I can pick most of them up from the store and all of their products online. This is sad I'm exited about deals I can get on horse shoes
    welding...its awsome

I can get shoes for $2.60 a pair
    so would a pair be 2 as in a pair of our shoes or 4 as in a pair of shoes for a 4 legged horse needs 4?
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

As far as I know its for 2 but I haven't been able to cantact them since its saturday
    welding...its awsome

I just found it. They are in pairs of 2
    welding...its awsome

sounds GOOD

Inferno Forge

Chris

Yeh but gotta wait till tuesday till I can pick some up already started on some design stuff though. Im gonna see if your allowed to sell craft stuff at the local farmers market figured that would be a good place to sell stuff
    welding...its awsome

Farmer's market is a place to start Word of mouth is a great way to get started. Best if the farmer's market is every Saturday (for example), then see what happens if they know your are going to be there again. They may buy something from you for their friends b-day or a holiday gift. Start preparing and make stuff for Christmas. At least ideas! Never too soon to start planning!!! Craft fairs would be next My dad just called, instead of me welding, now I got to continue painting his house
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

well common man go by harbor freight pick up a $15 spray gun get it done in 5 minutes then get ur but back to ur house so u can burn some rods
    welding...its awsome

No Harbor Freight here
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Our local farmers market is every wednesday i think they might have it on saturdays too but im not shure. Plus theres a local street corner kinda out in the back woods people sell wood crafts and watermelons at so i would have somethin new to get people in and theres company to talk to if im gonna be there all day
    welding...its awsome