Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Talking the fun4now paint store is not open.

sorry guys the wife dosent let me lend out, or sell tool's or suplys. keeps my shop growing insted of shrinking, with time you will also lern that lesson.
    it is nice to have what you need when you need it no question about that.
    actualy i picked up a lot of that paint on sale at wally-world when they were re-aranging there stock. about 98% of it is krylon, maybee not the best paint in the world but for paint from a can its prity good.

FWIW i always use a primer befor painting anything. the clear coat depends on the object and the look i want.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    sorry guys the wife dosent let me lend out, or sell tool's or suplys. keeps my shop growing insted of shrinking, with time you will also lern that lesson.\
    haha lucky you my mom is always tellin dad to downsize
    welding...its awsome

James,
    With all that paint, I REALLY hope you follow the instructions, and after you finish, flip the can over until the paint comes out clear! Saved me a lot that way!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

that works good I be having to do that alot to Save $$$$$

Inferno Forge

Chris

Yeah...first few times I did that, seemed to waste a lot of paint. But figuring it saved me 1/2 a can, I do it all the time now!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

I have found the cheapest place to get h shoest he local FRAMERS` CO-Op

Inferno Forge

Chris

How is it possible a "Horse Shoe" thread goes on for 65 posts and nothing important was said???

Quote Originally Posted by monte55 View Post
    How is it possible a "Horse Shoe" thread goes on for 65 posts and nothing important was said???
    Hey we talked about the duty cycle and such of chris' 3200hd to see if it could the handle the thick metal As for how it happened well I may have been involved
    welding...its awsome

it happens

Inferno Forge

Chris

weld_13
    haha lucky you my mom is always tellin dad to downsize

never happen, if she tryed that i could tell her to start getting rid of her doll's. that would just kill her she has over 300 now.

Bert
    I REALLY hope you follow the instructions, and after you finish, flip the can over until the paint comes out clear!

yep been doing that for years. only takes one messed up can when you realy need it, for you to decide its werth doing all the time.
    i had about 20 cans of white bed liner that was all pluged up, got it for $1.00 a can insted of the $9.00 it was new. took a little work to get it working again but it was well werth it when i did get it working. $160.00's saved by doing a little work on the spray tube. good deal for me.
    monte55

i dont think thats intirly true, possibly not all of it has info of use but there are a few posts with info werth reading...all be it not many but there are a few.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES