Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Yeh but where do you live?
    welding...its awsome

I live in Crossville, just a little ways from Wartburg, but I am from Robbins, which is due north.

My brother in law can sell his cheap because he has an actual business and pays wholesale for supplies.

i going to try and sell them to family and freinds to the family

Inferno Forge

Chris

Thanks for the compliment fun, it is tough selling some of that stuff cheap
    I also do local craft shows, but like you said it is hard to sell somthing hand crafted when they can order somthing that may look similar but was made in china and will self destruct in about 3 hours, but people dont figure that part in. wireburner you must have not clicked on my products page I have a towel bar made from a horse shoe 2 actually one is a bought shoe the other is just a decorative one I made. http://stores.ebay.com/Sharps-Iron

I found it Iron -Man thanks I have to make me 1

Inferno Forge

Chris

Thumbs up

Yeh i thought they was pretty neat to
    welding...its awsome

yeah it was

Inferno Forge

Chris

Guys, if you are low on money for paint, go and check out or shop
    at "fun4now Discount store!" That shelp looks like it's from the Hardware store!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

that is true

Inferno Forge

Chris

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Guys, if you are low on money for paint, go and check out or shop
    at "fun4now Discount store!" That shelp looks like it's from the Hardware store!!!
    Haha now were talkin
    welding...its awsome