A question for all the plasma cutting experts. I brought the Miller 375 E-Treme plasma cutter, read the manual, then did some test cuts. I wanted to make as clean as cut as possible so I also brought the staight edge guide with the two wheels. This allows the user to maintain a constant stand off. It worked fine but was bulky and hard to use near a narrow edge. Miller offers a three part accessory that allows you to hold the torch , ICE-27T, right on the work. Part #'s 225671 Tip, 225672 Retaining Cup, and 225616 Drag Shield. My question? When assembled the tip is flush with the drag shield, which means there is no stand off. Logic tells me this is a worthless setup. The manager at WestAir agreed and advised against spending the money. He did show me a drag shield for a different Miller torch and the shield had notchs in it which seemed to form a smalll amount of stand off. Has anyone used these parts for the ICE-27T with any success or is Miller just selling worthless accessories. Thanks for the input.