Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 1,000 posts

Hey who said the movies was a bad on! just dukes of hazard has a little bit of both worldshaha
    welding...its awsome

yeah wat weld-13 said hahaha

Inferno Forge

Chris

i'm buisy burning copies of harry potter and turning it into MP3's so we can put it in the new MP3 players and play it in my shop. just finished our evening movie and the wife is out cold.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thumbs up

true daisy is plenty easy on the eyes.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

so you DID buy an mp3 player huh? Where you'd buy it and how much $?
    good for you
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

...300-400 DVD'S...
    wow, no WONDER you don't have more welding equipment!!!
    Hey, it's what we said before..."keep the wife happy "
    I'm not late...

...300-400 DVD'S...
    wow, no WONDER you don't have more welding equipment!!!
    Hey, it's what we said before..."keep the wife happy "

defenetly have to keep the wife happy, it was her that told me to stop making excuses to not spending the $$ and just order the TA-185 wile we had the $$. so keeping her happy added to my tool suply.

Bert so you DID buy an mp3 player huh? Where you'd buy it and how much $?
    good for you

yep we picked up a ilo from wally world for $34.00 its nothing fancy. its about 2"X21.5"X0.5" with a small screen thats just lettering but you can tell what you are trying to find by name. its got 1GB of internal memory and a SD memory card slot to alow you to add more if needed.
    it seemed like the best option we could find without ordering some unknown cheapo thing off e-pay and hope for the best. being as its a wally world player we can return it if it didnt work as we wanted, but it seems like a realy nice player. realy easy to work (we needed that ) and i got her one in neon pink so she is verry happy. and when she is verry happy my tools seem to multiply.

now all i have to do is figure out how to get songs for her to load to it, thats still got me stumped. but the potter CD's will keep her buisy for a wile till i can figure it out , i hope.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Default mp3

2"X21.5"X0.5"
    21 and a half inches??? I've never seen one that long?
    Whenever you say "Wally World" , I'm guessing you mean Wallmart, right?
    If it's smaller, I think I might get one!
    I'm not late...

Thumbs up typo sorry

sorry yep its a typo!!
    2"X 1.5"X 1/2"
    all in all its a realy nice little player if you just want music. no pictures or games but as an MP3 player its realy nice i think.
    yep walmart is wally world to us.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    sorry yep its a typo!!
    2"X 1.5"X 1/2"
    all in all its a realy nice little player if you just want music. no pictures or games but as an MP3 player its realy nice i think.
    yep walmart is wally world to us.
    yea wal-mart is wally-world

Inferno Forge

Chris