Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: 1,000 posts

here its a little fuzzy but here is a pic of the blue one i got for me, mom's is the same except very loud pink.
    it runs off 1 aaa battery and comes with a neck strap with built in ear phones and a belt clip and an arm band to also hold it. lots of options for only $34 and if you want you can add another 2GB threw the SD memory card for $28 so it would be at 3GB of memory for under $70.
    we are ok with 1GB for now but if we ever get a music library built up we might look into adding the sd card.
    hope thats of some help. i thought it the best deal i could find and am verry happy with it .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

nice like the big sceern

Inferno Forge

Chris

James,
    thanks a lot!
    Computer tip:
    wash your hands before touching the keyboard
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Thumbs up

wash your hands before touching the keyboard
    LOL, yep. too many times of comming in from the shop with a new pic to load from the shop and just jumping on the computer.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

If you have any keys that are sticky or don't react the way they should, it's easy to pop it off and get a q-tip and alcohol. I've spilt soda on the keys before....
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

naa, they all work fine. just got a lil serface ???? thats all.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES