Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    yeh but these were on tv for free today we normally rent movies on mondays get em 2 for one at a small local movie store
    that wat we do on Fridays

Inferno Forge

Chris

we are turning into a movie store. we have around 300-400 DVD's the wife is a nut about stuff like that. we almost never go to the movies just wait till it comes out and buy it. and then she has a DVD club in mine and her names, so they are stacking up faster than i can make shelves for them.
    our dish network dish is garbage so it goes out every time it starts to rain (unlike what it said in the add) we also wach a movie every night at bed time as we have no TV in that room only have the dish set up to the liveing room. so we wach a lot of movies.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

i watch alot of my 7 seasons of dukes of hazard a lot

Inferno Forge

Chris

dukes of hazard i watched them befor they were reruns.LOL
    i prefer the girls next door now.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

never seen or heard of it

Inferno Forge

Chris

No the general lee wins in my book
    welding...its awsome

mine too

Inferno Forge

Chris

its the dayly going's on at the playboy mantion. with the 3 sweethearts of hef's. prity funny and not to hard to look at, but dont let your mommy catch ya.......
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

hahahaha wat channel? J/K

Inferno Forge

Chris

weld_13 No the general lee wins in my book
    wireburner mine too

well give it a few years and things will likely change, but don't let me corrupt ya. feel free to stick to the car's as long as it works for ya, its a less expensive habit?/Hobie?/obsession? well its one of them i think.LOL .
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES