Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1,000 posts

well i see it all as funnen, as long as it stays that way we will be fine. no one has any disslike for the other so its all just funning about our huge age differences, us old fogies near death, and you yungsters just getting out of dipers.
    i cirtenly hope none of my words are taken as unfrendly.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thats it war!na jk you guys provide to much entertainment.haha
    welding...its awsome

and thats why its OK!!
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    and thats why its OK!!
    Yeap

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    Yeap
    haha that reminds me i just watched rocky 1,2, an 3
    welding...its awsome

i ain`t never watched any of them

Inferno Forge

Chris

Well there movies over an italian boxer kinda ''old''
    welding...its awsome

never seen them i`ve hears bout them

Inferno Forge

Chris

skip rocky and wach leathal weapon 1, 2, 3, 4
    or just go see the new transformer movie, it rocks.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

yeh but these were on tv for free today we normally rent movies on mondays get em 2 for one at a small local movie store
    welding...its awsome