Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1,000 posts

Hybrid View

Default 1,000 posts

fun4now/James,
    I see you are almost at the 1,000 post mark
    Congradulations, and keep the help coming
    Note to Miller...Does he get a free jacket for this?
    (just trying to help you out James )
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

i do my best to help when and where i can. i'm a big fan of the site and try to help keep it a great place to come with the son.
    no door prize for passing 1,000, i passed 6,000 on the ask andy (motorsports) site
    haveing this place to share welding and other helpfull tip's with my son is my prize. he likes sharing in the welding info and is working on his reading skills.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thumbs up

Cool. But are we shure all of those were educational.jk
    welding...its awsome

that is COOL

Inferno Forge

Chris

educational?? helpful??
    i try to be both when i can but then just as the rest of you i suppose i have a thread or 2 that are just for fun.
    i'm also shore i have given advice that may not have been helpful. i have also been mistaken in a post here or there due to a misunderstanding of the question or just plain having the wrong info. i'm not all knowing and not even an expert welder. i spend a lot of time on here due to my injury and as such i read a lot of good and bad info, i try to pass along the good when i can and suspect its possible the info i got and passed along in some cases is not so good. but any bad info given by me was done so with the best of intent, i would not purposely or knowingly pass on bad info.

i have always said its not good to blindly fallow advice from anyone. you should always take the info gained from all posts with a grain of salt so to speak. gather all the available info and then decide what part of it you feel is worth trying. i don't think anyone has all the answers and we should all make the final choice our own. after all we will reap the reword or suffer the sorrows of the final result, so by all means make the final choice your own so you will feel the outcome was of your own doing be it good or bad.

so back to your question " how much of it was educational" no real way of knowing??? i have received many personal notes of thanks for my help on this and the other board so some of it must have been of some help to others.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

This is how I take it. I take advice from someone that seems to know what he/she is saying/doing...ESPECIALLY if there is more than 1 opinion. If in fact it comes out wrong, I learn, then post my experience. Usually I will get a reply of what I did wrong, or if I DID get bad advice. I still learn and I don't get mad. There is WAAAY too much good info here and shared experiences to jeapordize our friendships.
    Sincerely,
    bert wong
    I'm not late...

oh btw, James, I noticed the "# of posts counter" wasn't moving...
    so who knows, you may be up to 2,000!!!!
    I'm not late...