Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: introduction

Hybrid View

Default introduction

Hello every one
    Let me start by saing merychristmas. I just wold like to intruduce my self. Im a millwrigh juarneyman for the companey that I work for. I do many things such as weld, machining, fab work. I do weld alot but i havent done it for to long. Any way Im hoping that I can learn from some ove you guy's or maybe I can ofer some in return. Sencierly John t.

P.S. As soon i can learn how to atach some pictures ill post some of my projects. and excuse my speling sence inglish is my second languish.

Evening John

Welcome, and hope you enjoy. I am not a pro by any means but I seem to stumble my way along. Learning the pic thing isn't to hard, Do a search or look at the first post in Discussions (the sticky post) that should help ya out. For the spelling there is a spell checker at the top of the message box when you post a message.

Good Luck Man

Tom

Default atachment

Im no pro my self, i do get by do thanks for the atachment info.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137