Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fng

Hybrid View

Default Fng

Yall dont have an intro section, so I will start here.
    Learned to gas (O/A) weld in Jr High, stick (SMAW) in High school.
    Picked up MIG and TIG a few years back and still learning.
    Been working on a project for a bit (14 months LOL).
    I get the news letter and joined the group to pick a few brains and try to help where I can.
    I have been doing some sort of repair work all my working life, autos, boats,
    guns, computers, HVAC&R, and restaurant cooking equipment.
    My project is a V8 Trike, 350 CID Chevy, Mazda IRS from a 929, and a frame that I am building.
    Attached Images Attached Images

See if this gets some reply's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Be safe
    Jeff

Give more than you get and
    you will get more than ya need.
    This is true for the good and bad
    that life puts out.

Thumbs up Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by redintn View Post
    See if this gets some reply's.
    Saw your post and the pics...dang son, you might want to stroke that small block if you want to hall that frame and SPRINGER around. That is one steroid loaded scoot!

Good thing it's a trike. If it ever went over, it would probably end up as highway art.

Nice weld BTW.

I just registered here the other day and am fairly new to welding myself but hope to learn a little from all of the experience being shared.

Hope the scooter turns out to be everything you are looking for, had to sell my Harley to stay in the house. Laid off 7 weeks ago and still no bites on all the resumes I have been sending out. Retirement funds are the next to go but if I don't find something soon, I think I will pretty much qualify as retired anyway.

Have a Blessed Merry Christmas!

OhioDave

HOTsdale AZ

sounds pretty sweet, looks pretty good would love to see finished pics when its done.

Thumbs down fng

Very nice redintn, thais going to be one masive trike. I haven been weldin for very long, but it looks to me that you're weld are praty good. I would like to see more pictures of you're progres. JohnT

Thanks guys, more pics latter.
    Be safe
    Jeff

Give more than you get and
    you will get more than ya need.
    This is true for the good and bad
    that life puts out.