Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building a Jig

I pm'ed you both.. And for anyone else. It's called the "Welder's Handbook" By Richard Finch.. Got it at barnes and noble but it had to be ordered but was delivered in 2 days to my door

lots of great references and technique info in there!
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

Looks like this.......

Some Home Depots sell it too.
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

Default Welder's Handbook !!

Quote Originally Posted by turboglenn View Post
    I pm'ed you both.. And for anyone else. It's called the "Welder's Handbook" By Richard Finch.. Got it at barnes and noble but it had to be ordered but was delivered in 2 days to my door

lots of great references and technique info in there!
    turboglenn, Hi; At least he's got the right LAST NAME !!
    And NO were not related, I think?? Maybe as my Ancestors
    came up from the States 200 yrs. ago!! ... Norm :

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com