Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Coffee measure

Default Coffee measure

The Egg McMuffin Cooker thread inspired me to take a pic of this ss coffee measurer. It holds enough coffee to make a 12 cup pot.
    When I got my tig I wanted to try a little stainless so I made this out of some scrap I had layig around. You can see on the bottom edge I got it too hot and melted through but was able to recover from it with a wavy edge.
    The stainless is .030".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Talking Good job

Way cool! I may have to get myself a TIG outfit. That looks like it was fun.

Triggerman

burninbriar,

That's pretty neat. It almost has an antique look.

Proof that small scraps can still be useful. I never let anything more than one inch in length go to waste.
    Save our species! Lower metal prices!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.