Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Power Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcypress-EB View Post
    Have y'all thought about clocking the front axle back to eliminate bumpsteer? J/K, that is a sweet sled.

bumpsteer... you're not getting serious till you start worrying about acherman and anti dive angles...
    Mark
    (aka: Silverback, WS6 TA, JYDog, 83 Crossfire TA, mpikas, mmp...)
    Hobart Handler 135
    Homebuilt TIG (DC only)
    HTP 38 plasma
    HF bandsaw
    Rigid 4.5 angle grinder (+2 cheapie HF ones)
    BFH

Those are the type opf projects EVERYONE can apreciate, you guys did some ecellent work..can't wait to see the next round of upgrades..Hydraulics?
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

You guys did an outstanding job!....but....where's the lift kit?
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

next step is to loose the Honda engine... check out the crazy Swiss

http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/h2o2%20gokart.wmv

http://www.swissrocketman.com/ete08.html

you really would have a radio flyer at this point. Great work. I must warn you... (as a fellow sit around thinking up "stupid ideas" project fiend myself) your future will have some interesting stories and friends that think your nuts

welcome to the club. we meet on Fridays and Saturdays. Membership is free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan L View Post
    next step is to loose the Honda engine... check out the crazy Swiss

http://www.swissrocketman.com/films/h2o2%20gokart.wmv

http://www.swissrocketman.com/ete08.html

you really would have a radio flyer at this point. Great work. I must warn you... (as a fellow sit around thinking up "stupid ideas" project fiend myself) your future will have some interesting stories and friends that think your nuts

welcome to the club. we meet on Fridays and Saturdays. Membership is free.

Now....THAT....was insane!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time