Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My older brother had a double fusion in 2002. I would try my best to NOT have the surgery it took him about 3 yrs to reall recover from it. I saw the pain he was in the first year or so and there is no way i would have that done. Even now he says although he was in pain that he assumed was pretty bad before the surgery he felt better then than he does now.
    hh 187.:
    powcon 300 st
    cheap chinese plasma cutter
    miller diversion :

Question

seems like back surgery is a cra p shoot at best ?? no telling how it will come out in the end. i had no choice about mine, pain was too bad. some thing had to be done. had i done some thing earlyer i may have had a better out come. but i know a few that have had great results. again it has a lot to do with the type and place of the injury. mine , not so great for the long term options.
    i hope yours is ion way better shape than mine.
    good luck.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.