Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It was created with Alibre http://www.alibre.com/

And then printed/published to .pdf

Been using it for a few years now. It is a full parametric 3-D Modeling program. What you are seeing is just a saved screen shot of the sketching area with all the reference (grid, coordinate) toggled off.

I use it to create detail drawings for my shop and customers.

I forgot to mention that you can fly around the drawing I posted. Just click on it.
    Last edited by FATFAB; 12-15-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks, FATFAB...
    I am attaching an existing horseshoe that is the starting point. Note the angled thumb caulk with cupped thumb receiver. The hook caulks are about one inch thick. All sides are smooth and rounded. I need to add metal to the inside and remove metal from the outside for the finished form for casting or as a CNC cutout. Thank you for taking the time to create the PDF file.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    lvMMMCCIX
    http://tinyurl.com/MyWay1
    My Horseshoe Blog

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.