Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Power Wagon

train_boy_1@hotmail.com Guest

Cool The Power Wagon

I am now 18 years old and just started my third year of weling in high school. In my first year, my friend and I had a crazy dream of putting a gasoline engine on a radio flyer wagon. It being completely rediculous... we decided to do it. I bought a little Millermatic 135 and two years and about $2000 later, here it is:

Side view

Front view

As crazy as it is, that little bad boy is decked out with everything, the pictures are just a little old. It now has a chromed aluminum diamond plate bed, 9hp electric start motor, head lights, brake lights, turn signals, underside neon, and of course flame throwin' exhaust. Step aside Dodge. The new Power Wagon is on the block!

Any questions or comments? Feel free to email me at: train_boy_1@hotmail.com or just post a reply.
    Last edited by train_boy_1@hotmail.com; 10-09-2005 at 01:16 AM.

that's pretty SWEET!
    Last edited by tigman250; 09-24-2005 at 08:50 PM.

wow great little wagon
    job well done

Thumbs up Nice Job Guys!

That is very cool looking... I am a HS welding teacher and wish my students had the same spirit and ambition that you guys have...

Nice Job!

Lil red express truck, hummmm the name needs work or maybe its been done!!! All kidding aside, very cool.

That's one cool cruzin wagon!
    If you got a minute to kill ...work it to death!
    Miller 301 TrailBlazer
    40+ yr old Miller 250 amp Buzz Box

Default Not that great (just kidding)

Justin's obviosly updated the pics but not the description, as those pics have the diamond plate, headlights, and 9hp electric start Honda replacement engine. It does have a flame-throwing, dual chrome exhaust though and the neon and all that stuff. It also has a homemade blue-flame seat. In case no one's figured it out, I'm one of the friends that helped with the project. It took 2 years only because we worked on it for short periods of time and not very often. Here are some nightime pics of the flame thrower and neon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by taka_kumbartha; 10-23-2005 at 05:11 PM. Reason: update

Thumbs up

great job. cool sled. you have some fun times ahead and i bet you make up some great things. the world needs more like you. keeep it up.
    Esab Multimaster
    Esab Migmaster
    Miller 251D
    Miller Bobcat (old old)
    Lincoln Crackerbox
    9,000 SF of crap

Thumbs up

thats great.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Have y'all thought about clocking the front axle back to eliminate bumpsteer? J/K, that is a sweet sled.