Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    i forgot to mention the ease of trailer moving with the front hitch, thanks Vicegrip
    Sorry got so busy looking at the pix I missed your recomendation in the text.
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

Default Finished Product

Thanks guys for all the suggestions...here is what I came up with....tried it this past weekend and it worked perfect! Thanks again and love this site
    Attached Images Attached Images

LOL!!! COOL! SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE!!!
    How did you tie it in? the frame?
    nice job
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Yes, I drilled some holes on the pipe and bolted it onto the frame, it's an "L" shape underneath and it goes up to the frame.

That is a very nice design. It is subtle and does not take away from the looks of your truck. Sometimes less is more in my opinion.
    Nick

Also good for short person checking engine compartment!

thank you for the kind words, that is so true, I didn't want anything that would draw too much attention. Also, it's removable since I will only use is during deer season....two bolts and it's off the truck.
    This site gave me alot of ideas....thanks again.