Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default What's wrong with the Company Store?

Anyone else having problems? I take the time to enter all my info, hit submit, and it says "A problem occurred, please go back and enter a valid E-mail address." So I go back, ALL FIELDS ARE BLANK again, and I start over. I make **** SURE everything is correct before clicking submit, and I get the same problem. Well, I'm not going to go through all that again. What's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Anyone else having problems? I take the time to enter all my info, hit submit, and it says "A problem occurred, please go back and enter a valid E-mail address." So I go back, ALL FIELDS ARE BLANK again, and I start over. I make **** SURE everything is correct before clicking submit, and I get the same problem. Well, I'm not going to go through all that again. What's wrong?
    I was having the same problem. I had to register as a new user. I just used my user name and a different password than what I used on the miller discussion site. its frustrating but I got it to work that way, also if you have tried logging in more than five times in a row it will lock you out for 15 mins. hope this helps.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Just weld it!!! Miller big 40 diesel, Miller bluestar 180k,Maxus Pro-140 mig, Gas powered air compressor, and alot of tools the lady dont need to know about. all portable for on site work,15 year Structural welder,Ironworker, Millwright.

I ordered a week ago and didn't have any trouble.
    Lincoln Vantage Kubota diesel 30 amp spool gun , Hobart 210 with spool gun, Thermal dynamic pak master 75, miller 304xmt all mobile all ready to go.