Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

haha very funny hey you know I ain`t the only 13 year old who welds on here Shh(Weld_13 is 13)Shh

hey wireburner this line sound familiar? see what you got me into. Well i will just have to pull out the welder again and ketch up to the welding school people since im in my hole already

hey bert i still havent even seen 1 pic yet. whats the deal?
    welding...its awsome

Hey yall think im jokin im serious i would like to see some ac stick welds since yall talkin and im the only one who stood up but im not done yet so i would like to see some if you can win so easy why ya hidin?
    welding...its awsome

i was joking about the TIG bead, i would hope you all could tell the diference.
    but then again i always said i suc ked at stick. just figured playing in this lil thread with you all would get me inspired to get back out to the shop and burn a lil more stick rod, i realy need the practise.
    yes its my bead, no its not TIG, and i dont know if its 7018 rod ? i'll have to check and get back to ya on that one. as for beating me, i cirtenly hope so, i would hate to think my newbe beads are even close to some one that has had some real stick time.
    so lets all play nice and see how well we can do. call it a chance for excelence.
    good night all, dont know what time it is there but its 130am her and i realy need to take advantage of this chance for some sleep if its possible .
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Well ive only burnt about 10bls of stick rod total and that includes the time i had no idea what i was doing. I just know berts gonna chime in and say i still dont. its 12:23 here think its like 7 where berts at haha
    welding...its awsome

hey bert i still havent even seen 1 pic yet. whats the deal?

that one weld i posted scared him off. just wait till he see's my AC weld.LOL
    eather that or he is laughing at my weld so hard he cant focus the camera.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    just figured playing in this lil thread with you all would get me inspired to get back out to the shop and burn a lil more stick rod, i realy need the practise.
    hey your more than welcome too but you guys need to step up. glad to help just let me come down to your place and try out that tig and dc stick machine.
    welding...its awsome

haha good point james. like i said i havent been weldin for beauty but for strength. im really good with a mig too once i get one with argonyet again everyone is its so easy. haha storm number 2 comin up
    welding...its awsome

Gee...isn't it past your bedtimes??? Like James, GO TO SLEEP!!!!!
    I weld at work, but can't take pics. Will do so this weekend
    then I'll show you what a bead is SUPPOSED to look like
    Gonna watch a movie now...see ya later!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

ok i just went out to check and i have E6013 in 1/8"
    like i said i was using DC but not shore if it was DCEN or DCEP.
    i'll try to get some burned in AC to be fair.
    so is that ACEN or ACEP?? .....
    i'll post up some new pic's when i get a chance to run some.

hang in there guys if you realy want to weld and want a DC option you will get it in time. it took me over 3 years to save up for mine, but i got it now.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    i'll post up some new pic's when i get a chance to run some.
    So does that mean your camera isnt going to be broke or is it just going to be really out of focus
    welding...its awsome