Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters.jk
    welding...its awsome

ok i supose i better read up a bit on stick welding then, is DC easyer ??? i also better check my rod dont know if it will run AC.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Talking

I reckon it`s a lot different easier

Inferno Forge

Chris

By the looks of it, if you WERE on ac, no WONDER it looked like that
    they make 7018 rods for ac also, we just use the DCpos ones...
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters
    HA!! now thats a joke for shore if you are calling me rich.the wife is going to be realy ticked off to find out i been holding out on her. boy am i in truble.
    well its been fun guys, but my pills are kicking in a little finaly and i'm off to try again to get a little bit of sleep.

i'll see if i can get out to the shop tomarow to burn up a little more rod for ya in AC this time, wish me luck, i may not be able to post pic's of the results. now your cheating, how long you been doing AC stick.

good to see ya taking an interest in welding insted of getting in truble.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

form what i hear dc is a load easier and i use the dc 7018's on ac but the 7018 ac rod is a lot better to use if i had known that at the time i would have bought the ac
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters
    HA!! now thats a joke for shore if you are calling me rich.the wife is going to be realy ticked off to find out i been holding out on her.boy am i in truble.
    well its been fun guys, but my pills are kicking in a little finaly and i'm off to try again to get a little bit of sleep.

i'll see if i can get out to the shop tomarow to burn up a little more rod for ya in AC this time, wish me luck, i may not be able to post pic's of the results. now your cheating, how long you been doing AC stick.

good to see ya taking an interest in welding insted of getting in truble.
    yeh i think we might end up with some tig instead. who are you asking about how long?
    welding...its awsome

all of you...don't blame ac...your junky welder...the pills you took....
    BLAME YOURSELF!!! I DO!!! until the other day I was wondering why my heat seemed off...Then the cable fell out of my stinger!!!! yeesh, thanks gaspro!!! Will hook up my own next time!!!
    I'm not late...

haha. yeh i know its my own fault but its kinda hard to not compain when some1 else is usin a whole dif. process
    welding...its awsome

Like i said before yall just a bunch of rich dc cheaters.jk
    no, not rich...just saving my money! Paid cash instead of using the credit cards...Problem is, I should pay off the credit cards first!!!! yeesh...don't do like I did!!! LAY OFF THE CREDIT CARDS!!! That welder you bought at the sale was such a good bargin, you use the credit...by the time you pay it off, you could have bought 3 welders at the regular price!!! So...buy only what you can afford, if you have to buy something on credit, make sure you can pay it off within 1 to 2 months!!! Otherwise, that "good deal" won't be so good anymore! Also, don't use the credit card thinking, you'll buy the welder and then you'll make LOTS OF MONEY with it...life usually doesn't work like that take it from an old folgy
    I'm not late...