Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Fun4now that is just plain wrong tiggin it . Gosh can't trust anyone these days
    Weld13, don't worry about him...he's copying Wireburner about the coffee table contest/coaster when Wireburner was going to enter something he bought from Wallmart! He's still sore about that one!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Bert, I wasn't sure if you were putting words in 13's mouth or if he has that much confidence. Either way my post should give him the incentive to try and out do us old dogs. The best way to get some one motivated is to tell them they can't do something. If it makes him a better welder and gives him more experience, I'm all for a good natured challenge.

P.S. weld_13, if you can out do me I will let Bert send you 5lbs. of rod for your efforts. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

weld_13, after thinking about it a few minutes, I'll let Bert send you 5lbs. of rod if you can't out do us old dogs. Either way, win or lose, I'll send you 5 lbs. of rod courtesy of Bert. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    "....but had to pull a 220 foot well with only nohow and my Dad and I"
    care to decipher what you just said? and you didn't finish your sentence!
    Glad you picked up the 6011 !! Dad must have bought it for you, which means you told him about the challenge! Before I know it, you guys are going to come to Hawaii for vacation, and he's going to kick my a**
    What i meant was i didnt have time to do anything with any plate. Actually he paid for part of them because theres stuff i do around the house for everybody else even though i wish i could just play and do practice beads all day. My brothers payin me and my dad back when he gets paid because when i was out of town he went out in the garage and used all of my 6011 stupid me not thinking he was going to(that was the only reason he ever tried out any 7018 because all the 6011 was gone).
    welding...its awsome

Lightbulb Back on Topic

Ok well i guess we should get back on topic of the thread before the administrators get mad at me because this isn't the first thread i caused to go off topic. I guess we could make another one though so we dont make anybody mad .

I would like to look at a new jacket and some gloves but a leather jacket is a little too expensive right now. I've seen the leather jackets miller sells online and they look to be conferable because thats what i would like is something that feels like a real jacket, yes i know lazy me
    welding...its awsome

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Fun4now that is just plain wrong tiggin it . Gosh can't trust anyone these days
    Weld13, don't worry about him...he's copying Wireburner about the coffee table contest/coaster when Wireburner was going to enter something he bought from Wallmart! He's still sore about that one!
    Wat I was not going to enter nuttin from wall-mart

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    Wat I was not going to enter nuttin from wall-mart
    Yeh bert ur mixed up that was me that said that.hehe
    welding...its awsome

remeber I was the 1 who built the coon coffee table

Reember I `am the good 13 year old J/K , you was going to send me some candy to
    Attached Images Attached Images

Inferno Forge

Chris

sorry kids, I mean boys...I mean "guys!"
    Weld 13, you ARE a bad influence to fun4now

Dave, as I'm putting words into weld13's mouth, you're getting even for him and giving him MORE 6011 rods, courtesy of me!!! Thinking about it, I'm just thanking the good LORD you didn't offer him my DX200!!!!

Weld 13: You said the leather jacket looks comfortable. You talking about the leather with the blue sleeves? It's more comfortable than the full leather one, but my classmates that bought that one, the blue sleeves burn holes faster...
    I'm not late...

Wireburner,
    Candy just got sent an hour ago
    I'm not late...