Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Sorry kid, most of us want the "real" leather one. Protect our skin, not to look like some pretty boy floyd...yuck yuck yuck....(no one will see you in your garage) I know what you're going to do; wear it at the mall and show people you're a "weldor"
    No u got it all wrong thats what this one is for http://www.millerweldsstore.com/gues...age=1&subcat=1 . with how my welding gear looks i would get kicked out of the mall cause of it thats why im lookin at new gloves and stuff. Besides no offense but the lincoln jackets and stuff u can buy are cheaper its just ive heard good things about miller welding jackets and gloves. For every need theres a supplier
    welding...its awsome

cool! Maybe I'll buy a jacket like that too
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Talking

i got a black stalion jacket with the leather sleeves also , PS Thanks Bert 4 the candy YUM-YUm

Inferno Forge

Chris

Talking call out

hey yall. I might put these in a dif. thread but since bert asked for some pics of stick beads and my camera isn't "broke" like bert claims his might be i took some of these.

Now these arent 4 our contest thing im just bein cocky with my ego and lettin him know what hes up against. These are of some 1 1/4''wide 1/4"thick strap i did today. This is what my instructor told me to do everyday weld everything together till when you have to bend and beat on it so much it wont breack at the bead but the metal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    welding...its awsome

WOW! Do you have pigeons where you live also?
    I thought you said you were going to show us your "beads!"
    Looks like bird droppings I don't HAVE to show pics!!!
    I KNOW I WIN!!!
    I'm not late...

Like i said those werent for looks they were for strength as for the looks bring it on old folgy.jkjkhaha
    welding...its awsome

no, it looks solid, no porosity, I was just hoping to see the bead itself!!!
    I'm not late...

old foggy, huh? Dar* those munchkins!!! WAIT TILL THIS WEEKEND!!!
    it's WAR, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...

haha well you insulted me so i was just gettin your attension and now i see i have ithaha
    welding...its awsome

aww shucks my camera just broke haha jk i guess i will look forward to it hope you do tohaha(evil voice)
    welding...its awsome