Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I will have 2 see about the vertical welds because i dont have a welding table and usually use my grandpas but havin family issues . I could use the top of the table saw but dont think dad would be too happy about the slag .
    welding...its awsome

yeah...put slag on your dad's table saw, and we won't see you on this board, till your 18 and out of the house Do you have a small 2'x2' piece of steel you can get as a table, put it on 2 sawhorses and make a table?
    Like I said, no rush! Oh, and if I remember correctly, you said you were probably better than Mac, Dabar, fun4now and wireburner hands down!!!
    LOT of ego for a 13 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bert
    p.s. let's see if putting words in your mouth gets you in trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default better than me???

Oh, and if I remember correctly, you said you were probably better than Mac, Dabar, fun4now and wireburner hands down!!!
    LOT of ego for a 13 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bert
    p.s. let's see if putting words in your mouth gets you in trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bert, You never know he may be a naturally gifted person with outstanding abilities. Me personally, it's taken the better part of my 43 years on this planet to acquire the knowledge and abilities I have gained to this point. Do I know it all, Heck no, I learn something new everyday I wake up or go to work.Am I the best at what I do? heck no. I am good at what I do, and I do what I'm good at.

There are a lot of better "weldors" than me but that's O.K. cause I call myself a fabricator more than a welder anyways. Welding is only a very small part of what I do, Dave
    P>S>
    weld 13 if you go to one of my personal web pages and look at a few projects I have done and still think you can give an old man a run for the money, bring it on. LOL go to www.bellsouth.net and scroll down to personal web pages and mine is +++++utility trailers by weldintorch
    Last edited by dabar39; 07-21-2007 at 06:40 AM.
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Dave, yes, it IS possible that he may be naturally gifted,that will only make me MORE jealous What took me 3 weeks in class, the 20y/o's did in 3 hours.
    Then they would go and smoke dope instead of practicing more...Tortise and the hare...I may be a hare, but hey...I won

Weld13...I'm not sure if Dave knew I was putting words in your mouth or the thinks you private messaged me telling you were better (which you didn't), I just thought it might be a fun way of getting you in trouble
    Now, step it up kid, 'cause you have some shoes to fill!!!!!
    I'm not late...

Talking where's the golden fiddle???

i'll take your bet, your gunna regret, cuzz i'm the best thats ever been.
    man i suck at stick.
    but i'm still working on it, can i cheat and TIG it and just pretend it was 6011.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

dont worry about him kid's he just jelous cuzz when he started welding they were still using big battery to do it by gas lantern light. .
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

James,
    if you TIG it, you'll have the BEST looking 6011 bead/ripples out of anybody!!!
    Although, the bet is with Weld13, not you!!! I think you're one of the one's he considers a "pro!" Don't act like you're not!!!
    I'll try to lay some beads next week and if they are decent, I'll show you pics, if not, "my camera broke".....
    I'm not late...

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Weld13...I'm not sure if Dave knew I was putting words in your mouth or the thinks you private messaged me telling you were better (which you didn't), I just thought it might be a fun way of getting you in trouble
    Now, step it up kid, 'cause you have some shoes to fill!!!!!
    Yeh thanks i am no longer digging my grave with a shovel you moved me out of the way and started in with the backhoe .I cant say i wouldnt have done the same too you though.hehe. Well at least you tried to cleared it up but I don't know how often the people you commented on are going to read this so you may have just gotten me some nasty private messages .

Fun4now that is just plain wrong tiggin it . Gosh can't trust anyone these days .
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'll try to lay some beads next week and if they are decent, I'll show you pics, if not, "my camera broke".....
    Haha cheater backin out are you really that nervous ? Haha just kidding but my ego is probly going to ketch up with me so i have too have fun with it now.

p.s. I picked up some 6011 today but had to pull a 220 foot well with only nohow and my Dad and I
    welding...its awsome

"....but had to pull a 220 foot well with only nohow and my Dad and I"
    care to decipher what you just said? and you didn't finish your sentence!
    Glad you picked up the 6011 !! Dad must have bought it for you, which means you told him about the challenge! Before I know it, you guys are going to come to Hawaii for vacation, and he's going to kick my a**
    I'm not late...