Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation New Jacket,gloves,doo-rag

I ordered a new jacket, gloves, doo-rag from E-Bay it costed about $28 with tax, shipping , there are the Black Stallion Pack here is a link to it I ordered the All- American Packhttp://www.revcoindustries.com/catal...AT%20flyer.pdf should be here soon

Inferno Forge

Chris

Exclamation

any of y`all know where I could get 1 of the t-shirts?

Inferno Forge

Chris

Those clothes would look CUTE on a little boy
    Ok...I have GOT to stop teasing you about your age
    just jealous!!!!!!
    Looks like you have to order the shirt seperately...
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

haha very funny hey you know I ain`t the only 13 year old who welds on here Shh(Weld_13 is 13)Shh

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    haha very funny hey you know I ain`t the only 13 year old who welds on here Shh(Weld_13 is 13)Shh
    hahaha way to spill the beans..... .lol jk . Nice deal on the jacket and stuff. Need to get some new gloves really soon cause my old ones are definetly falling apart and i might get a jacket with them
    welding...its awsome

my gloves have holes in the finger tips can`t wait for my new ones

Inferno Forge

Chris

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    I ordered a new jacket, gloves, doo-rag from E-Bay it costed about $28 with tax, shipping , there are the Black Stallion Pack here is a link to it I ordered the All- American Packhttp://www.revcoindustries.com/catal...AT%20flyer.pdf should be here soon
    Just got my jacket & gloves going to try them out this eveing on building my bench grider stand

Inferno Forge

Chris

Cool

Cool sounds good chris. So what are you making the stand out of?

Heres a pic of a but weld with 1/8 6011 on AC!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    welding...its awsome

MUCH better than th other thing,this looksa like a bead sorry the other don`t J/K

Inferno Forge

Chris

Well part of the reason the other one was so ugly was cause i was workin on it while it was sittin down in a vise and yes i welded this one i didnt just steel it off the net
    welding...its awsome