I want to make a rollpan for my 1994 GMC sonoma, and I'm too cheap to buy one from the states, and I want to make it myself. However it has a rather slight arc, I'm not sure how I'd roll the sheetmetal... I don't have a brake or whatnot, or a sheetmetal roller.. I can't remember the name for it..
Is there something I can easily build to roll sheetmetal? Or should I just roll it around a piece of pipe or someting?

Heres the arc I need..

I may put a license plate box in the rollpan, or in the tailgate.. not sure which...