Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default smoker-grill-trailer

thought i would put this on project board too.

1st pic is what i started with

rest of em is finished project
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice job! Be sure to post more picsw after you finish it.

SB

YEESH!!! don't you feel even the SLIGHTEST bit bad about showing off?!!!
    I'm SOOO jealous about all the space you have!!!
    Trailer is looking awsome, it's the same kind of smoker/grill I have, but right now, no place to make a trailer ..
    nice job!!!!!!!!!!!
    more pics later please
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Great Design!!

welcome to the site
    great looking trailor & shop.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Nice trailer and the Que looks a lot better with the dual stacks.

Is there some resistance in the dampener handles so they hold their position or od have some way to lock them in place? There looks like there is a lot of hanging weight in those handles.

Thumbs up nice project

Nice job on the cooker trailer. I did one a few years ago that started out as a couple hour project and turned into a monster. We started out with an 80 gallon tank for the cooker and then we added a two compartment stainless sink to it with a 35 gallon water tank and 12 volt r.v. pump, then we found a three burner propane stove and added it, someone donated a small fridge so we added that, then someone gave me one of those canopies for an r.v. so we added that. to make a long story short we ended up with a complete rolling kitchen from what was supposed to be a simple project. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Nice trailer and the Que looks a lot better with the dual stacks.

Is there some resistance in the dampener handles so they hold their position or od have some way to lock them in place? There looks like there is a lot of hanging weight in those handles.

yea they have some resistance,and i used a self locking nut to keep a little tension too.but its really not needed as i built the resistance inside with the damper.they where a pain in the a s s to build.i delievered it tonite and they built a small fire in wood box to check a few things,and it draws like a dream,kinda neat to see the smoke rolling out the big stacks,and dampers worked too,they would cut em off and fire would die down quickly.i hope they enjoy cause i will never do it again,as 39 said it turned out to be a major project.

Dave,
    No pics of YOUR monstrosity???
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default pictures

Bert, I've got dozens of pictures of it, the bad part is that they are on the hard drive of a computer that crashed on me. I have been told that I would be able to get them from there, I just don't know how to do it. Something about putting that hard drive in an external chassis and hooking it up to my new computer to open those files. I can build stuff, just don't know squat about computers, maybe someone on here knows how to do this? Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en