Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Talking

may be young but I ain`t Dum

Inferno Forge

Chris

we were not saying you were dumb, just that we are too old to get the new gen. muzak. as we still think of a record befor we think MP3's and such. not to mention the old lunch box 45 players.

no one is taking shot's its all just funning.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Talking

OK ,gotta now I`am on the same track ,,
    I konw y`all were j/k

Inferno Forge

Chris

I WASN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fun4now...what album was it; they said if you played it backwards, you heard the devil talking or some bull hucky like that? May have been one of the Zepplin albums, but I forget...

Wireburner, I just don't get you guys (Generation Z), all you listen to is that punk/hip hop/rap stuff, that gets on my nerves!!! I want to see you TIG with that music in your headphones!!!!!!!!!
    sorry, laughing too hard
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

i was going to mention the 8 track, but figured they would just think it was 1/2 a CD. you know 8 tracks insted of 16 on the CD must be one of then lil 3" CD's, LOL
    the wife and i both agree it was a Zepplin album but cant remember wich one eather???
    i have to say i dont much care for there new version of toons eather, but remember our parents thoughts about Ted Nuget, or even Zepplin for that matter.Ozzy seems to have kept the beat gooing for quite a wile. you cant say they are all into the new stuff my wife is only 25 and never cared for the new stuff. i met her at 14 and she was a Ozzy head then.
    the wife has always been a hippie at heart, you know, pick some mushrooms, role a cigeret and listen to some toons.i gotta say its amazing i survived my yuth, so maybee they are not so different from us, just a diferent sound to tick off and or drive nutts the generation befor them. Its what kids do, you did it i'm shore. i know i did.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

WOW!!! YOU'RE WIFE IS 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!!!
    GOOD GOING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...

some one is going to have to take care of me when i'm old. now all i have to do is try to keep up, she hasent even hit her prime yet.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

James.....better let her go to nursing school so she can take care of you better

....Dear Mrs. James, when your husband is bed ridden or passes on, can I have his welding equipment???
    I'm not late...

can I have his welding equipment???

wile i'm shore you would take great care of it , i have 2 boy in line for it first. oh and a brother thats not to happy about getting passed over too. he has asked for them already and the wife told him he was SOL the boys get them. thats my girl
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

lmao
    I'm not late...