Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by r90s View Post
    Imeant the post about your battery!
    Opps!!! I was talking to Bert

Inferno Forge

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    well its 7;40am so i can take a few to download some of this stuff and see how far i get before the kids get up and take over the house.
    thanks guys.
    No worries, let me know if you run into any show stoppers

Default Thats what I get.

Thats what I get for having zeventy zillion windows open, and things going.
    Last edited by r90s; 07-18-2007 at 06:52 AM.

ok i downloaded
    both the options on this page.
    http://www.winamp.com/
    but dont know wich i need or do i need both ???
    also i have no idea where to get this lame thing ?? the link dose not give a download that i can find ??
    thats lame.
    looks like i got exact audio copy in 2 versions ??
    eac-0.95b4
    &
    eac-0.95b4-cdrdao

so now do i need a winamp player too ???
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Why Not?

ok i downloaded
    both the options on this page.
    http://www.winamp.com/
    but dont know wich i need or do i need both ???
    also i have no idea where to get this lame thing ?? the link dose not give a download that i can find ??
    thats lame.
    looks like i got exact audio copy in 2 versions ??
    eac-0.95b4
    &
    eac-0.95b4-cdrdao

I think you mean you got alha suggested, "EAC" program", and the "Lame" codec plugins.

So Yes you need those.... Install them..

After that you can get "Winamp".

They all three will compliment each other.

Oh, the cdrdao one, has cd io (input -output) drivers in/with it, it should be fine. You really only needed one of those, but this one with cdradio, will insure that you have the drivers installed. Cdrdaio means: CD digital recorder digital audio input output.

Get the Lame codec packs (it converts music format--they are kinda like convert drivers),, you need to install those. The other programs need them.

And no your not creating a mess!

You could get a store bought package, but all this stuff is well known, and very popular, and works.
    Last edited by r90s; 07-19-2007 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Speelinz

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    James,
    r90s seems to know enough, but if you want REAL up-to-date info, you have to go and ask Wirburner!!!!!!!!! Punk is 13 years old!!!
    If we had a 7y/o, I would ask him !!!!!!!!!!
    Hey we aint all punks. We welder punks . U just cant let it go can can u bert teenagers showin u up... .haha jk
    welding...its awsome

Quote Originally Posted by weld_13 View Post
    Hey we aint all punks. We welder punks . U just cant let it go can can u bert teenagers showin u up... .haha jk
    yeah wat he said ! j/k

Inferno Forge

Chris

Personally, I suggest that you leave the other stuff and just stick with Winamp. It will do everything you need (at least the Pro version will). Speaking of the pro version, if you are not sure that you want to pay for the pro features without first "testing" them then you can use the following registration information to enable the pro features (like ripping CDs to MP3)
    Name: www.serials.ws
    Registration Key: 6XOMPBDVONFFLXEFNUW9

Winamp is really all you need. When you start Winamp press "Alt-L" to display the "media library" window when you insert a CD, winamp will automatically do a CDDB lookup and download all of the CD info (CD name, artist, track titles, etc.). Then you click rip and away you go. Just make sure that it is set for MP3 encoding (Options->Preferences->Cd Ripping select "MP3 Encoder" from the "Encoding Format" Menu). If you click the "Output file Settings" tab you can specify where your CD rips will be saved.

Winamp is what I used when I ripped a 180 CD Mozart collection

And if your conscience is bothering you, you can always pay the $14.95. Perhaps I should do that, now if I can just remember where I left my conscience
    Dynasty 200DX
    MM252 w/ Spoolmatic 30A
    Spectrum 675

thanks,grumpy42. not so much i dont want to pay the $14.95 i did not even know what the pay part was yet. just saw the buy it part after i downloaded it??
    any how we got a ILO from wally world, its cheap , has a 1MB storage and accepts SD cards and drag and drop loading. now just gotta figure out where to get the tunes from?
    some of her CD's we will be turning into MP3 if i can figure out how to do it.just starting to get into the instructions,
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

weld13 and wireburner...GOOD COMEBACK
    James, I used to use winamp, very cool!!!

r90s, your smiley's are getting better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time